[seul-edu] Yet another school in Russia adopts Linux

Hello,

I've recently contacted by Sergey Golubev who
told me about this site:

http://hymnazix.null.ru

(I am not sure where they are geographically (Ramenskoye town)
Moscow suburbs is my best guess). They also have local LUG.

There are other schools in Russia which use Linux,
but this case is special because the CS teacher
is also a Linux advocate.

I've added this link to the Worldwide links I maintain
under "Russia" division.

I've also invited Sergey to the SEUL/Edu site.

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
_/ Russia _/ Karelia _/ Petrozavodsk _/ rnd@onego.ru _/
_/ Tuesday, May 29, 2001 _/ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 _/