Re: [seul-edu] Proposed free syllabus license?

On Tue, 29 May 2001, TJ Miller jr wrote:

> The Utah Attorney General's office blanched at the GFDL...
> (can't blame 'em;
> I only understand half of it myself.)
>
> However, I'm crafting a compromise which will still allow free
> distribution
> and modification - I desperately need comments and opinions
> here (and
> possibly any additions that I may have missed:)

TJ, I think you ought to submit your proposed license to
LinuxToday (or some other similar place) with a request for
comment.  I'll certainly include it in the next Linux in
education report, but that won't be for a couple of weeks.

We will of course comment uncontrollably here, but there aren't
as many folks on this list as read LinuxToday.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.