[seul-edu] Re: [K12OSN] Beyond awareness... moving towards migration!

Wow this is a GREAT report. Maybe a good thing to add to the
K12/SEUL/etc pages would be a generic transistion document that
would give the 100 m view of what is needed to do (honest
time-lines, honest assessments of what can be replaced, and what
cant.)

I dont have much experience with these (yet..) do others?

On 03 May 2002 10:27:13 -0700 Paul Nelson