[seul-edu] Re: [OS:N:] Re: [K12OSN] Beyond awareness... moving towards migration!

> Wow this is a GREAT report. Maybe a good thing to add to the
> K12/SEUL/etc pages would be a generic transistion document that would
> give the 100 m view of what is needed to do (honest time-lines, honest
> assessments of what can be replaced, and what cant.)
>
> I dont have much experience with these (yet..) do others?

We're working on it! Or at least a view from our little perspective. would
like to set up/revamp to provide some rudementary guideance using a course
content system like dotLRN. (As soon as it supports postgresql) and can
round up some help.

Michael