Subject: Re: [seul-edu] Draft Review
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 21:02:39 -0400
From: Matt Drew <mdrew@redhat.com>
To: seul-edu@seul.org

<snip>

 > Now if only we could set that to music. (-:
 >
 > Keep up your suggestions, and the spokesperson can be Mr Drew - if
that isn't
 > seen as RedHat putting their oar in. (-: I'd be more comfotable with
at least
 > a shared spoksepersonship, anyway :-)

Honestly, I'd like us to be listed as supporting this press release, but
I'd like the release to come from schoolforge as was discussed.  We're
involved in this, but it isn't our game -- we're just a player (and
schoolforge member, as soon as I get off my butt and register).

However, I don't think I can put our name on it without approval.  I'll
check into it tomorrow.  and get back to you as soon as possible.

I do really like the release in its current form -- the tone is much
more positive and I think its a winner.

Anyone else have any more issues?

--
Matt Drew