Re: [seul-edu] Contact list for the MS rebuttal

On Thursday 02 May 2002 08:03 pm, Doug wrote:
> We need to get it to the general news media and the educational media
> and interest groups as well as (actually, in preference to if we have
> limited resources here) the regular Linux and Open Source/Free
> software venues.  Teachers and other non-techies, here's where you can
> be of great help.  Look at all the places where you get your news and
> commentary from and find contact information for them.  Then post it
> to this mailing list.  Do it now, or tomorrow at the latest.  We need
> to stay on top of this!

Here are a few magazines/web sites to consider for submittal.

Technology & Learning magizine (CMP) techlearning_editors@cmp.com

Syllabus, Technology for Higher Education (101) editor Mary Grush
mgrush@syllabus.com

Today's Catholic Teacher (Peter Li Education Group)  tseditor@peterli.com

MichiganNonProfit.com Editor and Assoc. Publish Mary Kramer mkrame@crain.com,
Content Editor Leslie Green lgreen@crain.com
--

Thanks,

John

 system and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world.
                - Mattrol@uscom.com (Drakmere)