[seul-edu] Position statement of Open Source Schools Orgs Request

Hello:  Your article in Linux Magazine was excellent. I enjoyed reading
what you had to say. http://www.linux-mag.com/2002-02/trench_01.html

A Position statement in response to Microsoft's campaign to discourage, if
not harm the concept of Donated Computers is being prepared.  We would
like to know [I speak for all of those actively involved, without their
permission] if it would be permissable to quote your article, or, even
better, if you have the time to review the Position statement and add a
paragraph.

I apologize for my enthusiasm in approaching you, but I think your lending
your credentials and credibility, and, most importantly, your sincerity to
this endeavor would be greatly appreciated by the readers.
Respectfully,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/