Re: [seul-edu] Donated Computers announcement, Take III

> I can see that with Windows this would be a fearsome prospect. However,
> coupled with servers that practically never go down, not such an issue.
> Clusters of servers and automated failover also count for a lot. Perhaps the
> simplest way to convey the essence of this is:

Our target market with this release dont know the difference. Our target
market with this release is a Windows arena. Also our target market with
this is not extremely technical. It appears our target market here is the
movers and shakers in the budget.

--
Matt Jezorek
Executive Director / Founder