[seul-edu] ISO again?

Now that the press release has gone out (keep sending me places to
send it to as they occur to you, though), I think it's time to
return to working on our ISO of educational software.  I'll try to
go over the list of people who have agreed to evaluate software and
hand out some assignments if you don't mind.  I don't want to let
this languish any longer.