Re: [seul-edu] ISO software evals

Manuel Gutierrez Algaba wrote:

> El Vie 10 May 2002 21:51, escribió:
>>
>>Mark, we have 44 programs listed under "Math"
>><http://richtech.ca/cgi-bin/seul/seulvw.pl?category=Math>.  could
>>you do the same?
>>

> I can't see my 'vsep' there. vsep was built as a "replacement" to "First
> Math", a kind of "I (and anybody) can do much better than that", besides the
> .rpm are provided... So please review and if it's suitable then include vsep,
> I think It's suitable, but... it's your decision.

That's because vsep is under the category "Quiz."  If I remember
correctly, it looked to me like it was more generally a quizzing
program than one specifically for math.  but if you like I can add it
to the math category too.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--