Re: [seul-edu] External ZIP drives

External parallel zip drives work fine with Linux. This link should
give you enough info to get working.

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/mini/ZIP-Drive.html

My only complaint is that my experience with parallel zip drives is
that the reliability is somewhat shaky. If possible, I like to put a
network card into every machine - even if it's nominally going to be a
standalone computer. The cards are cheap, and sooner or later I'm
always going to drop to a network for updates. Debian+apt+apt-proxy is
a nice combo.

- alan

--
Alan Chen