Re: [seul-edu] ISO software evals

Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am interested to help with that. I am not a teacher but a mother of
> 4 (ages from 4 to 15) children.
>
> Please tell me what packages you want me to test and what sort of
> feedback you need. Dependencies? Author and status of the prog?
> Screenshot?
>
> Anne-Marie

At this point the only criterion we're considering is whether the
program seems as though it would be useful in a school.  This is just
a first pass, to exclude programs that obviously wouldn't work well in
a classroom or school office.  That's why I'm asking those of us who
aren't teachers but who still want to help, to find a teacher who is
willing to look these entries over and to pick the ones that just
wouldn't work.  If an application is questionable, leave it in; it
will get looked at in greater detail in the next phase.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--