Re: [seul-edu] wine testing efforts

> On Wed, 22 May 2002, James Oden wrote:
>

> Strange... I have used ghost to take dual boot hard drives (Win2K - 3 GB -
> Debian 7GB) and clone it over 30 machines, without a problem. This was
> with version 7 Enterprise.

I was not saying it wasn't a good tool (its a very nice tool), but its
not free and when I was using it you had to license it for every machine
that you cloned (most people to do not stick to the license so strictly,
but that is how it was worded, and may still be today).  So its not a
cheap solution.  I guess all I was really suggesting is that there are
Open Source tools for replicating linux systems, and it would be very
worth while to concentrate on building something like Ghost under linux
that supports dual boot systems and such.  But again, Ghost works _real_
well, and the multicast feature is awsome...james