RE: [seul-edu] ISO eval request

I'm glad you sent this.

-----Original Message-----
From: jcmatthews@rangemaster.co.uk [mailto:jcmatthews@rangemaster.co.uk]
Sent: 01 May 2003 14:53
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: RE: [seul-edu] ISO eval request

I (and my educaional-minded SO) will take a look at bessie this w/e,
and get back to the list early next week.  If, that is, PHP4 is installable
under Debian testing - anyone know off hand if it is?  It wasn't at the
libc6 upgrade moment a few weeks back ...

  jc

> From: owner-seul-edu@seul.org [mailto:owner-seul-edu@seul.org]On Behalf
> Of Doug Loss
>
> So far, I've only received one response to my request for looking at the
> 8 apps I listed on Monday.  That was from Jim Thomas (thanks, Jim!) for
> alumni-online, and he found it not ready for scholastic use.  Folks, I
> really need you to take some time and help out here!  If you're not
> going to put out this minimal effort we might as well just scrap the
> whole ISO project, as I don't feel I'm competent to eval all these apps
> myself (not being directly involved in K12 education).  I think we can
> create something valuable, important, and much-needed here, but it won't
> happen without some work from us.  I've tried to set things up so people
> can contribute at whatever level they'd like, without having to dedicate
> major portions of their time to this, but I'm not seeing much of
> anything.  Come on, folks, show me that this project means something to
> you!  Look at the apps in this message
> <http://archives.seul.org/seul/edu/Apr-2003/msg00054.html> and geve us
> your opinions.  If I still get no response, I'll have to think seriously
> about abandoning the ISO project entirely.
>
> --
> If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
> of this post; just click on the Affero link below.
>
> http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss
>
> Doug Loss                 Courage is resistance to
> Data Network Coordinator  fear, mastery of fear --
> Bloomsburg University     not absence of fear.
> dloss@bloomu.edu           Mark Twain

Rangemaster is a business name of AGA Consumer Products Ltd. Registered in
England. Registration No. 3872754.
Registered Office: 4 Arleston Way, Shirley, Solihull. B90 4LH. Part of AGA
Foodservice Group Plc.

This e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient and you have received this e-mail in error then any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and you should contact the sender by e-mail return and then
delete all the material. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Rangemaster, this does
not form part of a legally binding agreement.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of
viruses, we advise that you carry out your own virus checks. We cannot
accept liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses.

Rangemaster IT Support +44 01926 457400

itsupport@rangemaster.co.uk

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com