[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[seul-edu] [Fwd: Re: Question about phpCBS]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Re: Question about phpCBS]
- From: Doug Loss <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 07:44:02 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Fri, 16 May 2003 07:44:13 -0400
- Organization: Bloomsburg University
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.3b) Gecko/20030313 Minotaur/0.1a
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Question about phpCBS
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:25:05 +0200
From: Michael Walzl <email@example.com>
To: Doug Loss <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am sorry, but I don't know if any school uses phpCBS. I wrote this program
for a little IT-Firm that offers its clients the possibility to inscribe
courses over the web. The company offers courses for the the standard office
At the end I thought that it would be nice to put this little program on
freshmeat, so that other programmers can evaluate it and give me feedback
and comments on the code.
Doug Loss schrieb:
As you may know, we're working on an ISO of educational software
<http://www.seul.org/edu/iso.html> for Linux at the SEUL/edu project.
Our main requirement for applications to be included on this ISO is that
they be scholastically useful (we're focusing on K12 schools). We've
been evaluating as many of the apps that we know about as we can, but
the effort is languishing as many volunteer projects do. I've
determined that any app that is currently being used in one or more
schools has de facto demonstrated that it is scholastically useful and
has passed our Phase 2 evaluation.
That brings me to my question. Is phpCBS currently in use in a
school? If so, I can put it on the Phase 2 list. Thanks for your help!
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.
Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
email@example.com Mark Twain