Re: [seul-edu] 10,000 Linux-based FreePads to be given away to USschools

Hi:  What happens, is, students purchase to use computers each school
year.  At the end of the school year, information is deleted, and
students can buy new set next year.  No sharing of information from one
computer to another, etc., DRM at its finest.
http://www-916.ibm.com/press/prnews.nsf/jan/4E9762928EF3453B85256CD90075E698
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Open Studios