[seul-edu] Apps to include in AppIndex?

Could one or another of our Francophone subscribers please take a look at the apps listed on the page below and let us know if they should be added to our Application Index (AbulEdu itself is already there)? Or better yet, add them yourself? Thanks!

http://www.abuledu.org/modules/vitrine/index.php/telecharger-leterrier

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain