Re: Micah's menu program

Doug writes:
>Isn't this just exactly the point of open source software?  One person comes
>up with an idea, others say, "You know, you could do X and it would be an
>even better program," and suddenly you have something _very_ nice.  With
>Micah's permission, could we get this set up as our first software project?
>Bob, are you a Perl and/or Perl/Tk programmer and could help?  My Perl skills
>aren't very good, but I'll try to read up on the language so I can at least
>be of a little help.

First I've been waiting for an opportunity to mention this. If you haven't
noticed it, try out a demo on the right side of the edos web site front page
(http://www.edos.org). It reads as follows:
We Have a Demo of
Selena Sol's
Multiple Choice
Script Online
I thought this was an excellent way to present a demo.
Concerning Perl. No but once one knows a half dozen languages picking up
another one isn't that big a deal. Better yet I will get in touch with the
local Perl gurus. There is a local Perl Users Group I can access. I believe
they have a web site and mailing list. It may take a day or two but I will
check it out. There is some incredible talent out here and once we can show
that we're really doing something, I believe we can tap into it.

Bob