Re: [seul-edu] Users Changing their Passwords over web?

I can help you get a Linux firewall setup if this is a
issue where people are trying to break in.

As for your boss, perhaps you can find someone in your
area that is willing to assist/backup when you are on
vacation.  (Like someone from the Linux Users Group
or someone via e-mail).

Lets talk off-line to figure out your exact needs
(if you are interested).  Then summerize to the list.

I would be very interested in what the actual needs are:
	- What services you need..
	- What external access is needed..
	- And what you would find acceptable methods
	  of changing passwords.
	  (ie. on how many machines, NIS, LDAP,
	       and if via www, ssh, etc.)

We can figure out a solution for you.  A group is working on a
simple firewall tool right now...
	http://www.pointman.org/      <-- Look at PMFirewall

It is still at a fairly simple level, but we will get some more
advanced features.

Mark Dalton (mwd@cray.com)

--
Mark Dalton       CH3-S-CH2 H                      H      O       H
Silicon Graphics, Inc.  |   |                      |       \      |