Re: [seul-edu] Users Changing their Passwords over web?

Doug Loss wrote:

> Take a look at Webmin:
>
> <http://www.webmin.com/webmin/>
>
> There's also K12Admin and Roster from our projects page, and
> Authenticated User Community <http://library.advanced.org/27155/>
> that might be useful to this end.

I've used this before on my machine at school. It was a bit slow on a
bogged-down 486, but it was pretty solid, and having compiled in support
for SSLeay, fairly secure, and supports multiple users.

The installation process was straight forward, the installation of
SSLeay a bit less so. Still, running this on a pentium box should make
this a good approach to manage users and stuff.

There are a lot of things that I like about this program, and very few
things I don't. I'd certainly use it again.

hth

Pete

--
Pete St. Onge