[seul-edu] HTML Spell-checker

I have spent some time emailing one of the primary
authors of IMP and they have some excellent code,
especially in the soon to be updated version of IMP.
However, making it a reusable module doesn't seem to be
high on his priority list.

> One of my projects (probably well on the back burner,
though) is to
> turn it into a nicely reusable module... we'll see
when that gets done.

>   Charles Hagenbuch, <chagenbu@wso.williams.edu>

If anyone knows PHP3 and thinks an HTML based spell
checker would make a nice project please go for it.  If
anyone can convert PHP3 into a perl module -- I would
find that even better.  Chuck is a great guy -- I am
sure he would help someone if they were interested in
doing this project or perhaps guiding/helping me I would
be appreciative.

Thanks,

Bill

If you find this message objectionable