[seul-edu] new Gperiodic version

Hi Kyle,

I've finished the implementation of a colorization scheme based on
physico-chemical properties of elements. Now there is something to
play with ;-))

Here is the gperiodic/NEWS file :

------------------------------------8<-------------------------------
Fri Nov 12 18:30:53 CET 1999
  when running gperiodic with the -c option, you can see the simple chemical colored
	differently depending on their physical state, solid, liquid, gas. The menu
	Colors-> From temperature allows to modify the ambient temperature, so you
	can melt and evaporate all the mendeleiv classification simultaneously.
  the colorizing method can be easily extended to other physico-chemical properties.

I'll need some help to clean the code, and to fix a Segmentation fault
which happens when the application is closed. I send the sources in a
separate e-mail.

best regards,			Georges.