[seul-edu] PuTTY - Windows telnet/ssh client

Those of you who find yourselves using telnet and ssh a lot from Windows
machines and are looking for a client that actually works should look at
PuTTY:

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty.html

It actually resizes correctly, can change fonts without screwing up, top
even runs, it's just a ton better than others and it's apparently free.
That's important to me since I really want to be able to run numerous
telnets side by side at various widths, oh and the part about these things
actually working really appeals to me :)

--
Michael Hamblin            http://www.utdallas.edu/~michaelh/
michaelh@utdallas.edu      http://www.ductape.net/