[seul-edu] Projects page updates

I've just completed updating the SEUL/edu projects page
<http://www.seul.org/edu/projects.html> so far as I'm able.  I haven't
been able to contact Justin Maurer; evidently the email address I have
for him is old.  Justin, could you email me with any information on
Gbook to put on the page?

I'd also like to add entries for KTeacher and AUC, but I don't have the
needed info on them.  could the people involved with them take a look at
<http://www.seul.org/edu/projectpage.faq.html> and then send the
appropriate info to me at dloss@csrlink.net?  Thanks.

Next, I'll tackle the links page <http://www.seul.org/edu/links.html>.
Please take a look at it and let me know which links should be updated,
removed, or added.  Thanks.