[seul-edu] Linux mandate for the Mexican school system

A new customer of ours at a K12 teacher training school in Mexico just
brought this article on the new mandate from the Mexican government to
use Linux in schools to my attention:
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,16107,00.html

I've recommended to him that he join this list, but I would think that
establishing some more formal relationship between the group that is
spearheading that effort and the seul-edu group would be of benefit to
both.
  Regards,
    Scott

PS: and yes, I'm still eagerly awaiting a digest version of this list!

Scott Raney  raney@metacard.com  http://www.metacard.com