Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: New version for GNOME Compjugador]

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, "Reto Stamm" wrote:

> From: "Daniel M. German" <dmg@csg.uwaterloo.ca>
>
> Hi everybody,
>
> After months of inactivity I have finished a new pre-release of
> GNOME compjugador.
>
> GNOME Compjugador is an automatic conjugator of Spanish Verbs.

Thanks for mentioning this, Reto.  I had posted a message about Compjugador a
while ago to the list, but I'm afraid the mentions of new possibly educational
software often get lost in the shuffle.  It's good to keep us aware of what is
being done by others out there.  You may want to contact this fellow and invite him
to join your language task group!

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give