[seul-edu] Re: New version for GNOME Compjugador

Hello Daniel,

there are a few people interested in Language tools on seul-edu@seul.org. I
am trying to make a language teaching tool, and there are other folks
interested in Spelling tools and so on.
 If you are interested I can add you to the Language discussion list (we
will set up a list specifically for  language Education discussions,
feedback and brainstorming in the next few days.).

Thanks for all your work!

--reto