Re: [seul-edu] ebook readers and other such devices...

* Doug Loss (dloss@suscom.net) [991124]:%y27Wed, Nov 24, 1999 at 07:23:25PM +0000]:
> Is there an active project supporting SGMLtools?  If so, might they be
> interested in working on the transformation stylesheets?  This is something that would
> be useful to a much wider group than just us, I think.

Yes and no, the mailing list is active enough and ideas and help float
around, but at the time the project has officially been
suspended. Cees is looking for a new maintainer for the project, but
no one has been found who would have the resources available to take
over the project. I think that if someone were to start working on the
transformation stylesheets help and input would come, everyone is busy
on their own at the time (AFAIK).

ramin
--
Ramin Miraftabi                         Student of Computer Science
email: ramin@cs.joensuu.fi              University of Joensuu

    - GPG public key ID 49C9CFF7 -- (c) Copyright 1999 -