Re: [seul-edu] Open Source Education Project

On Sun, 28 Nov 1999, Adam Cody wrote:

>  That email was to Eric S. Raymond by the
> way.
>  Let me know if it's out of line or not..
> I'm really tired of open source groups
> finding reason not to work together rather
> than overcoming small differences.

Though it was rather sudden I'm very glad to see you have taken an
initiative to resolve any differences. My view of SEUL/edu is that it's a
very dynamic group and any contributing member of the list can speak on
behalf of the list. Hoping for the best...

--
Michael Hamblin            http://www.utdallas.edu/~michaelh/
michaelh@utdallas.edu      http://www.ductape.net/