Re: [seul-edu] Re: home-schooling thread**Advuce needed**

>   First, I sent a note to redhat's open source development group they
> now have to see if there's any interest on their side. At one point the
> project is going to need a lot of bandwidth and storage space if it's
> ever going to hold all the content this project could. *Note, by
> project, I'm referring to my ideas specifically. I don't want to assume
> everyone agrees with me on my ideas and their goals* Sent it over the
> holidays so I don't expect anything soon.

We have a lot of bandwidth and storage space on the seul servers.

You don't have to convince everyone to agree with you on what the right
thing to do is. You simply have to convince Doug that it's a useful thing
to give to the world. :)

write it, and it's any good at all, we will host it. :)

--Roger