Re: [seul-edu] Re: home-schooling thread**Advuce needed**

Roger R Dingledine wrote:

> We have a lot of bandwidth and storage space on the seul servers.

Is it possible to then create and encourage mini-groups off of the main
seul-edu website?
Reason being , if I can put my site nestled under the main seul-edu to
bring
more traffic to the whole project then great. And if my site grows in
documentation then it's local for everyone else to use. It will also
allow
each of use to use the different applications we are mentioning for the
main seul-edu projects. (example, Zope) Just an idea.
It might be to much of an admin nightmare. It would also free each of us
from add banners. And if someone decided to let the site go they could
give
it back to the group so to speak to manage. This way we don't lose
anything.

> You don't have to convince everyone to agree with you on what the right
> thing to do is. You simply have to convince Doug that it's a useful thing
> to give to the world. :)

Boy, glad to hear that. My wife only agrees with me about 1 time out of
20.

> write it, and it's any good at all, we will host it. :)
>
> --Roger

Adam Cody