[seul-edu] New App: jpypsitechnic ( vsep grows)

In
http://vsep.seul.org
I've placed a good app for those looking for a job and for
children, it's a kind of intelligence test measurer, sorta.

I'll maintain it for a time, so the project is going to grow
in number and quality of tests.
Now supports "how-many-clocks-equal-to-the-patterns-are" test ,
soon it'll support "which-is-the-next-clock-in-the-sequence" test
and "which-clock-should-be-here-if-you-remind-well-the-previous-page"
test.

Please, comment any serious bugs before announcing to freshmeat.

gipsytechnic (that's the spelling) is basically an applet, so
you can play now at it.

python generators for new games are included, but no much doc
about using the IQtest.py has been done. (So it's left to the
bravest).

I've set a mailing list:
http://www.egroups.com/group/cabestro

--