Re: [seul-edu] KDE or GNOME?

Yes, e still has some decent reqs, but take into account of what it
does.  It is not for everyone, and certainly not for someone with a 486
with 16mg of ram (my backup laptop, which runs WindowMaker).  But all of
my production boxes run it, and it is just lush.  The capabilities being
built into it are extraordinary, and I would attribute it to the fact
that Raster does not have the same mimicry problem that the KDE and
Gnome camps are so fixated on.

--
Joseph E. Arruda		|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist		|	sourceforge.net