Re: [seul-edu] Software for journal publish

Hello folks!
thanks for all the suggestions!

I've went there (on the websites) and most of them are CMS or news system,
weblog system and systems for an online newspaper.

but I think I'm looking for something else.

Let's say there is a academic journal that is published on paper.

There is a lot of work done before they publish the issue of a journal.
1- the author submit the article
2- the editor send the article to peer-review
3- the peer's send the comments to the editor
4- the editor send the peer's comments to the author and to the other peer's
(without peer identification)
5- the article is aproved (or not)
6- the reviewer, review the article (gramar, etc..)
7- the articles are send to the tecnical guy (that make the files to be
printed)
    7.1 here we could generate the PDF and put them on line
8- the files are send to the printer guy (that print's the journal)
9- the journals are send tho the subscribers by snail mail

So I'm looking for a software to make it easyer to do those tasks. A
software for journal that has subscribers and has a lot of rules to accept
an article.

I'm sorry about not been clear. It's because english is not my mother
language (im from Brazil) and I don't know how to say some words and some
expressions.

Do you know any software for this?

[]'s

Oliver