RE: [seul-edu] Hundreds of 486 laptops

-----Original Message-----
From:	Richard Smedley [mailto:richard.smedley@futurenet.co.uk]
Sent:	Thu 11/21/2002 6:06 AM
To:	seul-edu@seul.org
Subject:	Re: [seul-edu] Hundreds of 486 laptops

Mike Beran wrote:

> [Normally I just delete messages such as these (they bounce to me
> when they're from non-subscribers to this mailing list), but I
> thought this one might be of interest to some of us here.  Doug]
>
> I have several hundred color 486 laptops that i need to sell.

Of course it would be helpful if the sender had
given some idea of geographical location (postage
could be greater than the value of a single box).

However from the fact that he didn't, I presume that
he's an American :-P

- Richard

--

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format

Telephone +44 (0) 1225 442244 ext 5038

11/21
Hi
please send me more info on these computers if you have it
Thank you
Dick Van kirk

<<winmail.dat>>