[seul-edu] Passepartout - Desktop Publishing for X

I just came across this on Freshmeat:

http://www.stacken.kth.se/project/pptout/

They say: "The goal is to create a system capable of producing
professional quality pre-press material, but also a useful tool for any
happy amateur with access to a printer. The focus is on making it easy
for the user to create publications with a flexible layout, typical
examples being magazines, brochures and leaflets. "

I don't know anything about this application, but it sounds as though
they're trying to fit between word processors and something like Scribus.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: