mailing list configuration question

Jeff Waddell asked me why seul-edu doesn't have some marker in the
subject line indicating that a message came from the mailing list.  The
reason is because this never occurred to us before, although it probably
should have.  Before we implement such a thing, I'd like to find out if
anyone has strong feelings for or against this.  If sentiment is
generally "for" or neutral, we'll probably add something like [seul-edu]
to the beginning of the subject of all messages from the list.