[Fwd: Linux in education]

Folks, here's an opportunity we _really_ need to jump on.  I'll be happy
to do this; Jose, can you make it?  I figure it will be about 3 AM for
you.  We ought to have one or two more people in on this ( I guess).
Who's up for it?  Bruno Vernier?  Roman Kirsanow?  Bill Tihen?  Odile
Benassy?  Ray Olczewski?  How about some of the educators here who are
actually using Linux in school environments?  Please respond ASAP so I
can get back to Jeff quickly.