Re: [Fwd: Linux in education]

I can't do this one, but I would be willing to help on another one.

I am about to have an article published on the lab I did at Corbett
Elementary School (still a work in progress), in the local tech section
of the local paper (www.azstarnet.com, startech).

I will let you know a publication date as soon as I have one available.

(BTW I am not an education, but a "Computer Geek").

			Harry

On