[seul-edu] New programs

From the Red Escobar page I found three new (to me, at least) educational
programs that we should list on our software page.  The first is comp-jugador, a
Spanish verbs conjugator:

<http://aries17.uwaterloo.ca/~dmg/comp-jugador/>

The second is Hitchhiker, a "digital orrery" (an astronomy visualization
program):

<http://hirame.hiram.edu/~worleyam/hh/>

The third is Mathplot, an interactive (or batch) function grapher:

<http://www.chez.com/prigaux/mathplot.html>

Bob, could you add these to our list?  Thanks.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give