[seul-edu] apache + php + mysql

I would like to see a copy.

I have written something (quite complete) about
installing apache + php on RH6.0.  I will write a little
howto as soon as I finish defining the project.

But I never got mysql going properly so I would like to
see how this is done.  I am very currious to learn about
ssl.  I need it soon.

Bill

Quoting Michael Viron <mviron@wsdo.sao.uwf.edu>:

> >I also have gotten written instructions from a friend
of mine that
> >describe how to configure apache+PHP+MySQL on a
RedHat system, I don't
> >know if anyone else had put anything together like
that or not. If anybody
> >would find it useful (they are a little sparse in
that he was writing them
> >for me, already a Linux hacker) I'd be happy to
forward a copy.
> It'd be a great help for when we add those features in
later this year or

http://www.utdallas.edu/~michaelh/
> >michaelh@utdallas.edu      http://www.ductape.net/
> >UTD Linux User Group       Engineering and Computer
Science Support, x2997
> >                           "We truly dare not waste
our youth..." -Green

If you find this message objectionable