[seul-edu] php

I am using IMP here and it works well.  It uses php.  I
noticed they have a spell checker feature built in.  I
was hoping someone could tell me how to impliment this
in php or in zope or perl.  It doesn't have to be very
efficient.  Just of useful quality.

I need to write a little webforms that will simplify
entering grades into the school's system.  At the moment
we struggle to use a clunky proprietary system -- I
would like to simplify everything, but without a spell
checker it is doomed to failure -- we write essay
comments on the kids and spelling errors are to be
avoided.

Thanks,

Bill

If you find this message objectionable