Re: [seul-edu] Using graphics in Linux

On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 07:22:49PM -0500, Dave Prentice wrote:
> All,
>     Does anybody know a program that either filters or converts wmf vector images into a form usable by Linux? Most of the commercial clipart packages I've seen come in the wmf format. FrameMaker doesn't speak wmf. Any suggestions?
> Thanks,
> Dave Prentice
> prentice@instruction.com

My answers, in increasing order of usefulness:

"I don't know. What's a vector image?" [rhetorical]

"Have you tried xv? It supports everything."

"http://www.deneba.com/download/cv7_linux_beta/default.htm has this
thing that they say does 'vector drawing', whatever that is. I don't
like its license, but that doesn't mean you can't use it."

--Roger