Re: (FWD) Re: [seul-edu] open textbooks

Roger Dingledine wrote:

> ----- Forwarded message from owner-seul-edu@seul.org -----
>
> From: Tim <tim@cygnus.co.nz>
> Subject: Re: [seul-edu] open textbooks
>
> Here's an interesting article on the subject..
>
> Do Open-Source Books Work? by Ben Crowell

Thanks, Tim.  I've read the article and contacted Ben Crowell with an invitation to look over our discussion and see how our
two (or more, counting Jeff Elkner's OBP and probably some others) projects can collaborate on the goals of developing and
disseminating open texts.  If there are robust projects already working toward these goals I think we should work with them to
reach the goals.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid