RE: [seul-edu] .edu .net .org .com

Even though we are a publicly-funded school here at DATC, our 'net connects
to Utah's state backbone, so our suffix is *.ut.us, as are all the public
schools here ( The convention is <schoolname>.k12.ut.us or something like
that) However, our state education network, UEN, goes by uen.org.  Only the
universities (weber.edu, utah.edu, and byu.edu) use the .edu suffix.

If you're a non-profit organization (I assume so by the fact that you
mentioned you're a parochial school...) *.org will do just fine. If the name
is already taken in .org, then go for .net