[seul-edu] .edu .net .org .com

Dear Seul Folks:

The elementary (parochial) school where I work has decided to acquire a domain
name.  I contacted our ISP, and they said they were not allowed to give out a
.edu domain name.  I logged on to the Internic site (networksolutions.com) and
read that .edu is only for universities.

I am curious as to what you people recommend.  To use .com seems to imply a
commercial orientation.  What do other private elementary schools use? .org
.net ???

Thanks for all your help on past issues!

Robert