Re: [seul-edu] Open Source Software Educational Society

Chris Hedemark wrote:

> Does this mailing list have an official language?

Not really, but as many (most?) of our English speakers are monolingual, English
is probably best.  From the look of the message, I suspect Thomas's mail
software glitched on him, as the message was in reply to something from Gérald
BLONCOURT but it purported that I'd sent it.  Not a big problem.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid