Re: RE: [seul-edu] Open Source Software Educational Society

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Chris Hedemark wrote:
> Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:49:13 -0400
> To: "'seul-edu@seul.org'" <seul-edu@seul.org>
> From: Chris Hedemark <hedemark@bops.com>
> Subject: RE: [seul-edu] Open Source Software Educational Society
>
> Does this mailing list have an official language?

Oops...

I'm very sorry, this wasn't intended for seul-edu!

I believe I sent this message to the mailing-list because of a bug in my mail
user agent (Spruce 0.59).
I should have checked the recipient. My fault.  I apologize.

Thomas Tempé

--
Rule n. 3:
If the bad guys are right anyway, just wait and see what's going