Re: [seul-edu] Using Linux to Access a Frontpage School Server

Hi,

Front Page uses a modification of the DAV protocol (naturally...).

What about Web Folders in MS Windows? Could they be used to access the
Front Page server and download the folders of files (ie. the website) for
backup or to place them on a local Apache server (with FrontPage
extensions) to do development? Then reship back up to the FrontPage IIS
server for normal service?

Just a thought. I assiduously avoid this stuff, so don't have experience
with it.

Les Richardson