Re: [seul-edu] MS offer

Don't do it. Microsoft has played that way before. Promising no-cost
whatevers and it ends up costing the school more. How do you know that
they won't send the RIAA to audit you for software taht MS gave you.
I think sticking with Linux would be a smarter way to go.  The students
will still learn their basic computing skills, plus those who do want to
learn more, can learn much more on a linux box than a windows box.
(IMHO)  I know i learned more on a linux box about networking and how
computers work in genereal a lot better than on a windows box.

Just my thoughts.

--
Jennifer Dozar
http://seul.org/~jennifer/osschools/